Friday, November 11, 2011

A special thank you to the authors of these wonderful reviews on our dealership. Great work team!

"I went here to buy my first ever car, and despite being inexperienced and rather nervous about the whole thing, the people here (and Lisa, the sales rep) were very nice about the whole thing, and made the process as painless as could be. They were all very informative and friendly, and by the time it was done I was rolling off the lot in my new Accent--which is, by the way, an awesome car. But yeah, they all did everything they could to help me out and make sure I got what I needed while understanding what was happening. Everyone made sure my first experience with buying a car was the best. Thanks, everyone!" - Leigh

"I stumbled upon Inver Grove Hyundai when my Santa Fe had to be towed in from Wisconsin last year to have a warrantied item repaired. They were the closest dealership to my home. I was so impressed with their service that I switched from the dealership where I had bought the car and I've never looked back. I traded in my 2009 Santa Fe for a 2011 Tucson there last summer and now always use them for maintanance. For both Service and Sales they are top-drawer professionals- courteous, responsive and above all accountable. They've made dealing with dealerships a pleasure." - Eaganbanker

"Great staff friendly staff!!!! Angie, Hung, and Bob are the greatest! Received the best deal on my Veloster and they even located a Maunal Transmission for me from Wisconsin, talk about going the extra distance. Love my new car and love talking to the staff. Thanks again guys." - Nicdub

"What a great experience! My saleperson Mike was awesome and Carrie in finance went above and beyond to get the deal done!! Thank you!! I love my Tucson. I recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle and great people to work with!!!" - Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment