Monday, June 11, 2012

Three new rave reviews on DealerRater, great job everyone!


Michael Parr was a phenomenal salesperson. He was on the sidewalk waving to us when we arrived at the dealership without an appointment. He asked us what we were looking for and gave us the keys to try out some cars. He knew how to operate all the gadgets and equipment on the dashboard and explained the advantages and disadvantages of lots of features, like the alloy wheels and the shark fin antennae. He stayed past closing time to help us make our decision and gave us the space and time we needed to think about our choices. We were really thrilled with the service we received and will be a customer for years to come!

Jessica Braun was a fast and efficient administrator for us. She prepared our paperwork and walked us through the technical jargon with easy to understand language. She was friendly and listened through out the paperwork and had every thing ready for us. We were very happy with the service we received. Thanks!


I give this dealership and the salesman Mike Parr a 100% for being friendly and efficient. I seen the Hyundai Tuscon on the road the morning of May 30th and looked up the vehicle on their website. I was really interested in a car but was not sure what I was really looking for. I sent an email from work asking if I could look at the vehicle and test drive. The test drive was great and Mike was a wealth information about the vehicle. It made it very easy for me to decide I was comfortable in the Tuscon and I needed to make it mine.

After factor with this dealership that I believe is very important the last time I purchased a vehicle and went to car lots the salesmen would not talk to me they only wanted to talk to my significant other who was with me looking at vehicles. Inver Grove Hyundai made me feel like I was important and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with Tucson I was looking.

Way to go in my book!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment